Alaskan White King Salmon
- Also referred to as Ivory Kings
- Chinook is the undisputed King of Alaska’s wild salmon. Kings are the largest salmon since they spend 4-5 long years at sea (compared to 1-3 years for other species).
- They have a wonderful, rich flavor and have a slightly higher Omega-3 count than a typical King.
- Smaller harvests and high demand keep White King prices relatively high compared to other salmon.
- Far superior to Farmed Atlantic Kings in every quality aspect.
- Ed’s Kasilof Seafoods buys primarily Southeast Alaska troll-caught white kings
- Available in 12-16oz random weight fillets, fresh-frozen;
also sold H/G (headed and gutted) by the pallet or truckload.
- Available for Fresh Shipments during June and July.
Please call 1-800-982-2377 to place an order.