Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
- Called “Reds” by Alaskans
- Alaska produces 75% of the world’s Sockeye harvest ;
- Bright red meat color is unique to sockeye and very impressive to the eye. Reds have a robust salmon flavor and contain the highest Omega-3 content of all wild salmon.
- Far superior to Farmed Atlantic salmon in every quality aspect;
- Ed’s Kasilof Seafoods buys primarily Cook Inlet Sockeye and Copper River Reds
- Retail packaged
- 8-12oz random weight fillets, vacuum sealed, frozen;
- Whole Side Fillets, vacuum sealed, frozen
- H/G (headed and gutted) toted, by the pallet or truckload
Available for Fresh Shipments during June and July;
Please call 1-800-982-2377 to place an order.