Alaskan King Crab Legs Wholesale
- Largest of the spider crab family ( the legs are jointed backwards).
- Bering Sea, Alaska is the primary origin of most King Crab.
- Ed’s Kasilof Seafoods sources Red King Crab for its customers. Red King Crab is larger than its cousins the blue and brown crab and contains a higher meat content volume per leg.
- All king crab is Live cooked and frozen in brine for preservation.
- Sold as Legs and Claws in 3 different size grades: Medium: 20+ count, Large: 9-12ct, Jumbo: 6-9ct.
- Sold either by the pound or in 20lb cases.
Please call 1-800-982-2377 to place an order.