Alaskan Keta Salmon (Chum)
- Also called Chum Salmon.
- Keta is the best bargain of Alaska’s wild salmon species. This low cost alternative works well in food service and retail markets worldwide.
- They are probably the most widely consumed salmon in the world, sold in Europe, Japan, China, and the United States.
- Chums are large (6-9lbs avg.) and mild tasting. Comparable to a wild trout in flavor.
- Ed’s Kasilof Seafoods buys primarily Cook Inlet and Yukon River Keta.
- Available in 8-12oz. random weight fillets.
Please call 1-800-982-2377 to place an order.