Alaskan Halibut Wholsesale
- Alaskan Halibut is known as Pacific Halibut.
- Season runs from March 15th to November 15th.
- The ocean’s largest flatfish grows up to 450 pounds; smaller fish are referred to as “chickens.”
- Ed’s sources mainly from Cook inlet origin and Prince William Sound.
- Extremely versatile in the kitchen, halibut has white meat and large flakes.
- Thick fillets are sweet flavored and prized among chefs worldwide.
- Available in 12-16 oz vacuum sealed fillets.
Please call 1-800-982-2377 to place an order.