Alaskan Coho Salmon
- Also referred to as Silver Salmon.
- Cohos are the “ average joes” of the wild salmon community. They are medium level in both price and availability.
- Typically the best cohos are from Southeast Alaska and are generally troll-caught. We use these particular Southeast fish since they are firmer and brighter than the silvers from other regions of Alaska. This is largely due to the catch being live-bled and carefully handled during processing.
- Cohos have a delicate texture (softer) and mild taste. They are comparable to
king salmon in color, but are slightly less oily.
- Available in 8-12oz random weight fillets.
Please call 1-800-982-2377 to place an order.