• Also referred to as Silver Salmon.
• Cohos are the “ average joes” of the wild
salmon community. They are medium level in both price and availability.
• Typically the best cohos are from Southeast Alaska and
are generally troll-caught. We use these particular Southeast
fish since they are firmer and brighter than the silvers from
other regions of Alaska. This is largely due to the catch being
live-bled and carefully handled during processing.
• Cohos have a delicate texture (softer) and mild taste.
They are comparable to
king salmon in color, but are slightly less oily.
• Available in 8-12oz random weight fillets.
• Please call 1-800-982-2377 to place an order.