Back to Salmon Recipes
Grilled King Recipe
• 1/4 cup brown sugar, not packed
• 3 tbsp. oil
• 3 tbsp. soy sauce
• 1-1/2 tbsp. minced fresh garlic
• 1-1/2 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
• 4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Alaska salmon fillets
• 1 sheet (12x18 inch) heavy duty aluminum foil
In a shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, oil, soy
sauce, garlic and ginger. Place Alaska salmon steaks/fillets
in a baking dish. Turn fish over several times to coat;
refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade.
Cook on foil sheet on medium hot grill, turning once during
cooking, about 6 to 12 minutes per inch of thickness.
Do not overcook.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe by Alaska Fisherman Albert J.